Practicing an attitude of gratitude leads to better health.
With the New Year comes feelings of excitement, hope, and wonder. People are making resolutions and setting goals for things they want to accomplish in the next 12 months. Many look at it as a fresh start or a chance to “reset”. This exciting time of new opportunities and possibilities for the new year also brings about expectations. Unfortunately, as we have all experienced in our lives, if expectations aren’t met we get discouraged and feel a “letdown.” Those feelings can become crippling and lead us to negative places. This year, I say let go of resolutions and let go of expectations. Throw expectations out the window. Good or bad, don’t attach a desired outcome to the next 12 months. Don’t try to predict the end result of an action. This doesn’t mean you can’t make plans or have aspirations for the future; it just means that you allow yourself to accept each day for what it is. Instead of making resolutions, try incorporating new habits into your life; Habits that will help you achieve your goals.
For example, I challenge you to try incorporating some simple habits into your daily routine and see how things start to change, physically, emotionally, and spiritually in your life. Set aside time each day and practice these 4 simple things:
Picture buying a new car, this is a big investment. You are excited and want to do all you can to take good care of it. You wash and wax it to keep it clean and shiny. You put gas in it so it runs, you change the oil when needed and get new tires when the tread is worn. So, if you would do all these things for a new car, that you might only keep a couple years, why wouldn’t you take the utmost care and pride in your body as well? After all, we only get one in this lifetime.
If I told you there were simple and affordable treatments and procedures that you could do to help maintain and prolong the youth and longevity of your skin and body, would you invest? Well, I am happy to say there are many things that you can do to rejuvenate and preserve your skin and keep you looking AgeLess. I am thrilled to share with you all one of those treatments….
In my first month as Brand Ambassador for AgeLess SPA, I recently experienced their O2 Lift Oxygenating Facial Masque Treatment. I’m excited to share what it is and what it did for me. First, let me explain a little bit about the different steps and how each one works:
- The treatment starts with a thorough but gentle cleanse using the O2 Lift Gel to Milk Cleanser. This removes makeup and impurities and enriches the skin, slowing the aging process, while lightening and brightening it too. I came from work so I had a full face of makeup on and my skin truly felt lighter when she was finished with this step. I was already feeling relaxed as she followed with a gentle chest massage.
- The next step is the O2 Lift Enzymatic Facial Peel. This exfoliator gently removes dead skin cells which ultimately leads to your skin looking and feeling rejuvenated. I could actually feel it working as I felt a slight tingling sensation.
- After the peel, I enjoyed a light steam to my face and a foot massage.
- Now we move on to the signature treatment step, which is the O2 Lift Oxygenating Facial Masque. At this point, a masque is applied to the skin. It felt light and creamy when applied and within just minutes, I could feel the “foam bursting technology” activated. My personal experience was a tingling sensation as it foamed. While the masque was working its magic, I received a hand massage.
- The rejuvenation step includes the application of the O2 Lift Stem Cell Facial Enhancer which is a true “Age Later ™ ” serum that adds high doses of stem cells, antioxidants, and potential botanicals that are designed to give maximum protection against aging and damaged cells.
- The final protection step involves using O2 Lift Moisturizer, which is specifically designed to unify & protect your newly refreshed skin against the effects of ultraviolet light.
What I liked most about the last two steps, is they were customized for my particular skin care needs. Overall, I feel the O2 Lift performs exactly as advertised. For me, I saw instant results. My skin was a little red directly following the treatment which can be expected, but only lasted about an hour. If I had been going back to work they could have used a tinted moisturizer to cover any redness. This facial was not only relaxing, but truly worthwhile as I felt immediate results. My skin felt hydrated, and looked illuminated. This is the perfect facial starting off the New Year as it’ll leave you feeling like your skin has a fresh new glow.
Be sure to use my special promo code SHINE10 for 10% off your next treatment or purchase at AgeLess SPA.
Stay tuned each month as I will feature a new treatment or product that will help you look and feel AgeLess.