The cold weather of winter months make it a challenge to be cute and stylish. But scarves, which have become a must- have accessory for any season, combine warmth and style. This cold weather street style is effortlessly casual and chic. In this look I am wearing dark skinny denim, chestnut peep toed booties and an over-sized, off the shoulder, olive colored, sweater. Capping off this ensemble with a blanket scarf from Zara, which pulls it all together. You will love this scarf. It is super soft and cozy with vibrant colors in a plaid pattern to spice up the other earth tone colors. It’s perfect for fall and winter.
Picture buying a new car, this is a big investment. You are excited and want to do all you can to take good care of it. You wash and wax it to keep it clean and shiny. You put gas in it so it runs, you change the oil when needed and get new tires when the tread is worn. So, if you would do all these things for a new car, that you might only keep a couple years, why wouldn’t you take the utmost care and pride in your body as well? After all, we only get one in this lifetime.
If I told you there were simple and affordable treatments and procedures that you could do to help maintain and prolong the youth and longevity of your skin and body, would you invest? Well, I am happy to say there are many things that you can do to rejuvenate and preserve your skin and keep you looking AgeLess. I am thrilled to share with you all one of those treatments….
In my first month as Brand Ambassador for AgeLess SPA, I recently experienced their O2 Lift Oxygenating Facial Masque Treatment. I’m excited to share what it is and what it did for me. First, let me explain a little bit about the different steps and how each one works:
- The treatment starts with a thorough but gentle cleanse using the O2 Lift Gel to Milk Cleanser. This removes makeup and impurities and enriches the skin, slowing the aging process, while lightening and brightening it too. I came from work so I had a full face of makeup on and my skin truly felt lighter when she was finished with this step. I was already feeling relaxed as she followed with a gentle chest massage.
- The next step is the O2 Lift Enzymatic Facial Peel. This exfoliator gently removes dead skin cells which ultimately leads to your skin looking and feeling rejuvenated. I could actually feel it working as I felt a slight tingling sensation.
- After the peel, I enjoyed a light steam to my face and a foot massage.
- Now we move on to the signature treatment step, which is the O2 Lift Oxygenating Facial Masque. At this point, a masque is applied to the skin. It felt light and creamy when applied and within just minutes, I could feel the “foam bursting technology” activated. My personal experience was a tingling sensation as it foamed. While the masque was working its magic, I received a hand massage.
- The rejuvenation step includes the application of the O2 Lift Stem Cell Facial Enhancer which is a true “Age Later ™ ” serum that adds high doses of stem cells, antioxidants, and potential botanicals that are designed to give maximum protection against aging and damaged cells.
- The final protection step involves using O2 Lift Moisturizer, which is specifically designed to unify & protect your newly refreshed skin against the effects of ultraviolet light.
What I liked most about the last two steps, is they were customized for my particular skin care needs. Overall, I feel the O2 Lift performs exactly as advertised. For me, I saw instant results. My skin was a little red directly following the treatment which can be expected, but only lasted about an hour. If I had been going back to work they could have used a tinted moisturizer to cover any redness. This facial was not only relaxing, but truly worthwhile as I felt immediate results. My skin felt hydrated, and looked illuminated. This is the perfect facial starting off the New Year as it’ll leave you feeling like your skin has a fresh new glow.
Be sure to use my special promo code SHINE10 for 10% off your next treatment or purchase at AgeLess SPA.
Stay tuned each month as I will feature a new treatment or product that will help you look and feel AgeLess.
I live in a small town roughly three and a half hours from New York City. My best friend lives on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, so I find myself spending a lot of time there. I find that there is something about the energy of the city that makes me feel more alive. It’s almost as if there are no rules, and you can dream as big as the five boroughs combined. When it comes to NYC style fashion, anything goes. NYC is a place where trends are made, rules are broken, and your clothing can represent your style, personality, or just simply your mood on any particular day.
This look has a very casual feel, perfect for an average Saturday afternoon meandering in the city. I am wearing a Denim and Supply Tee by Ralph Lauren. It’s super soft to touch and the boyfriend fit is very comfortable. Leggings were a simple choice and can be used to pull off a variety of looks. Camel peep toed booties are the perfect shoes to pull this look together and I added a pop of color with this pink, 27 inch, Soft Ricky bag from the Ralph Lauren Collection. Shop Now
Subscribe to Blog via Email